- Choosing our Service ultimately entitles you to unconditionally agree to all of the following Terms and Conditions in full.
- They inherently govern your use of the Site or our Service. Also, these Terms of Service apply to all website users, including browsers, vendors, customers, vehicle sellers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Any other right, obligation or term not expressly granted here is reserved for Fast Link Car Removal.
- We may transfer, sub-contract or deal with rights of these T&C without informing you or obtaining your consent.
- In case of a failure to exercise any right or obligation under these, T&C must not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- You are advised to thoroughly read the Terms of Service before accessing or using our website.
- If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions, you are advised not to access the website or use any of our services.
Age Restriction and Criteria
- To use our Service, you must be at least 18 years of age.
- Your use of our service or site warrants and represents you are 18 and an adult under the Australian State and Country laws.
- You are also in good health and capable of making your own decisions.
- The Site may contain advertising materials from third parties. However, we do not personally endorse nor accept any liability, inaccuracy or error for any of their products or services.
- Advertisers and Sponsors are requested to ensure the information’s accuracy and compliance with Laws.
Right to Refuse Service
- We reserve the right to terminate your access, suspend the use of the Site or deny your request for Service at any time.
- This mostly occurs in the event of a breach of trust. When the vehicle sellers has conveyed false details, misleading information or hid any facts, figures or accidental history. On discovering the truth, our team reserves the right to annul the deal on the spot.
Waiver of Liability
- Under no circumstances is Fast Link Car Removal liable to the user, visitor of the Site or car sellers for any damage or injury caused by the use, misuse, or improper use of our Service. This waiver of liability includes all damages, whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
- I agree to indemnify and hold Fast Link Car Removal and its team, including but not limited to their owners, drivers, employees, loaders, inspectors or representatives for any damages incurred as a result of the sale.
- The Company and all related aforementioned individuals shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever- whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
Visitors, Users and Vehicle Sellers are strictly prohibited from using the Site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose
(b) to trigger others to participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, regional or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, intimidate, or discriminate our team based on their gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, nationality, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malware or malicious software that inversely impacts the functionality or operation of the Service, our website, other websites, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(j) to use the content for any obscene or immoral purpose;
(k) to interfere with the security features of the Service, any related website, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any linked websites for violating the above rules.
The Governing Law
- These Terms of Service are construed and interpreted according to Australian Laws.
- Any claim relating to Fast Link Car Removal and Team shall be settled and governed by the laws of Australia.
- The courts of Australia have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or other matter arising from them.
- For our exclusive benefit, Fast Link Car Removal retains the right to refer any proceedings of any site user, customer, or car seller in the Australian Courts.
- In the case, of any provision of these terms & conditions declared to be invalid by any Court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions. They will continue to have full force and effect.
Use of Personal Information
- Users, browsers, visitors and car sellers whether an individual or an entity confirm that the information provided through the Online Form, on Call or Via Email to our team is true and accurate.
- They, hereby, affirm that all personal and vehicle data provided is their own and not that of a third party.
Change Of Terms
- These terms may be changed at any time by our Company without prior notice.
- Our team reserves the right to modify, amend, change, replace, alter, remove or add any part of these T&C anytime at their sole discretion.
- It is your responsibility to check the page for updates regularly.
- Visitors and users are requested to review them every time they visit the Site.
- Your use and access to the Site following any changes ultimately constitutes your acceptance.
I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS, WARNINGS, RESTRICTED USES, PROHBITIONS RELATED WITH OUR USE OF SERVICE.
For any questions related to our Site, you can contact us on 0423 223 332
The current draft of these Terms and Conditions was adopted and published on the Site on 2 August 2022.