Fast Link Car Removal and Team operates this website.
- The terms “Company”, “us”, “we”, and “our” refer to us, Fast Link Car Removal.
- The terms “you” imply the visitors, browsers and users of the Site as well as our Valued Customers, and vehicle sellers, whether an individual or a big firm.
- The term “service” includes our cash for car, accidental car removal, car wrecker, free towing, instant quote offer, vehicle disposal, unwanted car pick-up, used car collection, and scrap car recycling.
- The product refers to the used spare parts we sell in our stores.
The Aim Of The Policy
Its aims to cover the following:
Policies regarding data collection
User, Visitor, Browser and Customer privacy
The personally identifiable data collected through the Site and its use,
The parties with whom the data is shared.
Your available options regarding the use of their data.
The security measures to avert the misuse or loss of important information.
How to correct inaccuracies, update information, or delete it forever.
Section A: General Conditions
- You understand that your data provided to us may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks or devices for technical requirements.
- The data collected through the Site or by direct means solely belongs to Fast Link Car Removal.
- Customers can rest easy knowing that Credit Card Information is always encrypted.
- Users are strictly prohibited from reproducing, copying, selling, reselling, or exploiting any material or content on this website without our express permission.
- Faking names, using false email ids, entering wrong information, hiding your identity or misleading us by any other means may prompt strict against from our side.
- Any Brands and Logos you come across on the Site are for informational purposes only, and we do not share any affiliation with them unless specifically stated.
Section B: Collection of Personal Information
Our team gather the following types of data through the Online Form on the Site, through direct call or email;
- Your Name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Model of the Vehicle
- Make, Brand and Origin of the Vehicle
- Number of Miles Driven
- Age and Year
- Overall Condition of the Vehicle
- Other Details
- Your Location
- Zip Code
Besides the above, we can also collect your
- Browser data
- IP address
- Pages visited on the website
- Time spent on the website by an individual
Interacting with our Site and using our service ultimately gives us your consent to collect the above-mentioned information.
Section C: Using of Customer Information
We use and save the data provided by the customers only for the purposes stated below:
- The information is collected with the intention of providing the most accurate, fair, and market-competitive Estimated Offer of your vehicle.
- Customers are requested to share the data honestly to benefit from the Online Evaluation and Quote Service.
- Besides, it will help us render more personalized and a tailored cash for car removal experience.
- When information is required for some secondary reason, we will ask the customer for their consent beforehand.
- Improve the user experience on our website.
Section D: Prohibited Website Usage
- You are free to copy, download, print or access any part of the Site on disc, paper, or document for personal use only.
- It is not allowed to copy any part or material on to any server or other device connected to a network.
- Users and Visitors are refrained from using the website in any suspicious or detrimental way that can cause damage to the website or hamper its accessibility, availability or functionality.
- Neither you must use the Site in an unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful manner.
- You must not copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any of the Site’s content linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Copying, distributing or any other use of the content on the Site for a commercial purpose is prohibited.
Section E: Leaving Comments on Blogs
Posting comments or information anywhere on the Site or our blog also enable us to collect your data, including the agent string and IP address, to detect spam.
Section F: Data Collected And Disclosure
Fast Link Car Removal truly understands the significance of protection of the user’s data shared with us. We try our best to meet your expectations and secure it from outside forces. If our legal experts find any gaps in our policies, we make sure to remedy those inconsistencies.
- Our team will never sell, rent, or misuse your information to a third party.
- We promise to keep all your data safe and private.
- We have full-proof servers intact in our in-built database to secure your sensitive information from malware.
- Our advanced firewall technology and encryption techniques will keep your data secure.
Section G: Third-party Links and Websites
When you visit Fast Link Car Removal, you may notice several links that may take you to other sites and pages. These are called “Third-party Websites”.
This may be in the form of affiliate information, customer support, live chat, or images/videos from third parties.
- Such websites’ content and privacy practices are not under our control.
- In case a third-party website tries to violate the right of customers, we may take action by sharing the necessary information with the law enforcement agencies. This ensures customer safety and handling of the matter through legal channels.
- Nevertheless, we ensure that data is transferred safely, smoothly and securely by taking all the relevant software, hardware, and administrative measures beforehand.
Cookies are small files and pieces of data saved by your hard drive when you visit our Site to help in future references.
- It will load more quickly.
- Saves passwords, so you don’t need to type them repeatedly.
- Helps us show you the most relevant information by tracking your interests.
- Save your time while visiting, browsing, and placing an order on our Site.
Section I: Our Newsletters
When you share your data with us, you ultimately allow us to use the contact info to notify you of any offers, updates, promotions or deals via SMS or email.
However, you can unfollow anytime through the instructions given in the emails.
Section J: Copyright Laws
- Fast Link Car Removal exclusively holds all copyright and intellectual property rights on the Site.
- It is strictly forbidden to remove any copyright, trademark or intellectual property and notices contained in the original material or content downloaded or copied from the website.
- This will be implemented in accordance with the ever-evolving local and international privacy laws.
- All users, potential customers and visitors of the Site are advised to regularly check for updates. They must visit and review the policy before accessing the website or requesting our service each time.
Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns about the data we have collected and its use.